Fondation Louis Vuitton
- Enjoy admission to the Louis Vuitton Foundation in Paris
- Explore the contemporary art exhibitions at the venue
- Take a walk in the Jardin d"Acclimatation, adjacent to the museum
In a few wordsDesigned by architect Frank Gehry, the Louis Vuitton Foundation building is a work of art in itself. Marvel at the structure from the outside before entering the museum with your ticket. Explore the venue s 11 galleries, taking in both the permanent and temporary exhibitions.
In detailSpend as much time as you like admiring the different exhibitions or venture a little further to learn about the many services offered by the Foundation. With a documentation center containing thousands of printable articles, a bookshop, and a Michelin-starred restaurant, you are sure to find something that catches your eye.
From April 26th to August 28th 2017, Foundation Louis Vuitton will present Art/Africa, le nouvel atelier.
The Foundation group brings to light recent work from lesser known art scenes. Art/Africa, le nouvel atelier will include two exhibitions, along with a selection of works from the permanent collection.
1. The Insiders, a selection of works (1989 to 2009) from the Jean Pigozzi collection of African art, bringing together fifteen iconic artists.
2. Being There, South Africa, a contemporary scene. An exhibition of works by South African artists. Today one of the most dynamic scene internationally.
3. Collection of the Foundation Louis Vuitton: a selection of African artwork.
After your visit, feel free to take a walk in the Jardin d Acclimatation, located next to the museum.
- Entrance ticket for the Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris
- Entrance to the Jardin d Acclimatation
- An administrative fee
Good to know
- The price includes 5€ fee for administrative fees and ticket delivery to your hotel within 24 hours after order.
exclusive Ticket delivered at your hotel within Paris!
This activity is non-refundable.
Value for money
Nice but a bit far from the center of Paris
Skipping the line was very good and the building is amazing. I went to LA where FG built kind of the same building, but this one is very impressive. The exhibition was ok