2-HOUR LUNCH CRUISE
- Cruise down the River Seine in the midday sun
- Enjoy a classic menu of a selection of starters and choice of main course
- See iconic monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Notre Dame
- Feast from a selection of gourmet desserts with your coffee
- Sail under the Pont Neuf and past the Gothic cathedral of Notre Dame
In a few wordsAdmire panoramic views of Paris from a glass-enclosed boat as you sail down the River Seine at lunch time.
Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal as you cruise past some of the city most historic landmarks, such as the ornate faÃ§ade of the MusÃ©e d Orsay.
Pass the Eiffel Tower, and see Notre Dame. Glide past the Louvre Museum, marvel at the building of the French National Assembly, and cruise under the Pont Neuf.
- Drinks (if option selected)
- Lunch cruise
Good to know
- Vegetarian options are available
- The menu provided is an example of what kind of food is served. Final menus are subject to change
Value for money
My husband and I did the lunch cruise on a Thursday. The staff was helpful and the lunch was good. Nothing exceptional but good compared to the price we paid. A great way to see Paris
Do not miss it
This was our last day lunch in Paris, and we will keep an unforgettable memory of it. The food was good, the views absolutely stunning. Be there 20 minutes early.