3-in-1: Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Cruise
- Tickets valid 6 months
- Instant Confirmation
Skip-the-line access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Standard access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
Access to the permanent and temporary collections at the Louvre Museum
1-hour cruise with commentary on the Seine River
In a few wordsSkip the notoriously long lines to explore the Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum. Your ticket to the Eiffel Tower includes access to the summit, where you can enjoy the best views from 1,063 feet above Paris. End your day with a relaxing 1-hour cruise along the Seine River.
In DetailMeet your English-speaking guide for a brief and fascinating introduction that will prepare you to enjoy Paris and its tower to the fullest. Your guide will lead you past the line and straight to the elevators to the second floor. Explore the second floor on your own and then continue on to the summit with standard access, where breathtaking views await you! The personal office of Gustave Eiffel, the tower’s creator, was once here.
Continue your journey, on your own, to the Louvre Museum. Your skip-the-line ticket is valid for any day at any time and gives you access to the museum’s permanent collections which include over 35,000 pieces of art from prehistory to the 21st century. The museum also houses the world-famous Mona Lisa, painted by Leonardo da Vinci.
Skip the ticket line and climb aboard a delightful 1-hour cruise along the Seine River. Boats depart every 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the season.
- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Standard access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the permanent and temporary collections at the Louvre Museum
- 1-hour cruise with commentary on the Seine River
Good to know
- Do NOT go directly to the Eiffel Tower staff, your voucher will not be accepted
- Meet the guide at the Eiffel Tower meeting point (19 avenue de la Bourdonnais, outside the souvenir shop) to redeem your voucher, not at the Louvre or cruise
- There is no skip-the-line access for the summit (3rd floor - standard access only), only up to the 2nd floor
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, the Eiffel Tower summit may be closed
- Please arrive 15 min early to the Eiffel Tower; latecomers will not be reimbursed
- Louvre tickets are valid for 6 months (except Tuesdays, July 14, Dec 25 and Jan 01)
- River cruise tickets are valid for 6 months
- Please note that the time on your voucher is your Eiffel Tower visit and cannot be changed
Meet a few minutes walk away from the Eiffel Tower: 19 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, outside of the souvenir shop
do NOT go directly to the Eiffel Tower, your voucher will not be accepted
This activity is non-refundable
- Value for money
“ una vista excepcional”
Las palabras que definen este visita guiada son puntualidad y profesionalidad, la recomendaría a todosBy Pablo , France.
“Would do it again 10 times!”
Arturo was the nicest, the tour and the views were spectacular.By Tomas Gallegos , France.
“Wonderful guide, Wonderful views, Great package”By Natalia , France.
“Our guide Alex was great!”
The best combo in Paris. We saved a lot of time at 3 attractions. Our guide Alex made this tour very special. Ask for him!By Carol , France.