Retro Tour: Paris in a sidecar!
- Enjoy an unforgettable trip
- Discover Paris like nobody else
- Get several photo stops in 1 hour 30 minutes
In a few wordsThe ideal way to really enjoy the charm of the capital! Discover the knowledge and experience of your Gentleman Sidecarist during this tour. Take your time, let yourself be taken.
In detailBe driven through the lesser-known parts of the city with anecdotes and histories to give colour to the scene.
Your gentleman sider will come to the place of your choice if it is located in Paris intra-muros (District 1st to 17).
Select your tour
Undertake an exploration of Montmartre, her cobbled streets, Sacré Coeur, the Place du Tertre and its caricaturists, the last vineyard in the city.
The Ile de la Cité
Dive into the very historical heart of Paris, past Notre Dame, the Conciergerie, the Place Dauphine, the Sainte-Chapelle, the famous flower market…
The Latin Quarter
Disappear into the cradle of learning and culture of Paris, the Sorbonne and the campus of Jussieu but also medieval Paris: the Roman ampitheater of Lutetia, the Cluny Museum…
Good to know
- Your activity includes a souvenir map to keep after your tour (retail value: 10 euros)
- Night tours include a glass of Champagne facing the Eiffel Tower
- If you are more than two passengeres you are welcome to book several sidecars at same time
- The minimum legal age for the pillion passenger (behind the driver) is eight years and five for the sidecar passenger
- Helmets are compulsory in France. All of our helmets are connected by a bluetooth set for communication with the other passengers and the driver. The helmets are cleaned and sterilised every day and we can provide bathing caps if desired
This activity can be cancelled up to 7 days before the activity
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review. Leave a review