Secret garden over Paris
- Enjoy the breathtaking view over Paris
- Discover an innovative agriculture
- Taste products from the farm
- Go back with local goodies
- Visit a secret place in an unexpected location
In a few wordsIn the heart of the Opera district, Galeries Lafayette recommends you visit one of the most spectacular gardens in the city. Nestled on the roof of the department store, more than 18,000 plants have created a luxurious, restful space far from the hustle and bustle of the boulevards.
In detailDuring your visit, the gardener will fill you in on the secrets of his kitchen garden, letting you sample some of his freshly picked fruit. You can then take some treats from this urban farm home with you to enjoy.
And to top it off, during this one-of-a-kind experience you will have an exclusive view of the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the imposing Garnier Opera House that is a must see.
- Tasting of seasonal fruits, infusion, biscuits, nougats, sweets
- Sample of nougat and honey candies to take home
|Thursdays||4pm (until 5pm)|
|Saturdays||11:30am (until 12:30pm)|
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review. Leave a review